Friday, June 18, 2010

The Aura needs you!

by The Aura

Guess most of you have heard about
"
Malaysia’s Online Fashion Entrepreneurs’ Weekend (MOFEW) "
or might have voted for me. :) So I've decided to came out with this idea as a
token of appreciation to all of your girls out there that have supported me thus far!

I currently need all of your help to vote me, also get your friends
to vote for me as well, and you could win yourself a prize! :)

So here's how the contest goes :
  1. Get as many people, friends, family to vote for me at MOFEW Facebook page,
    1st step : Click this link HERE and Click "Like"
    2nd step : Click this link HERE and Click "Like
  2. Be a fan of The Aura Handmade Little Trinket in Facebook!
  3. Send me the list of names via email that is through your recommendations
    to the-aura@hotmail.com
And whoever with the most names by end of June will WIN!



Here are the prizes for the winners!
  • GRAND PRIZE : You'll get to choose 1 piece of your
    favourite handmade trinket at The Aura for FREE!
  • 2ND PRIZE : Shopping Voucher worth RM50!
  • 3RD PRIZE : Shopping Voucher worth RM30!



Better take your action already as there's only 2 weeks left! ;)

No comments:

back to top