Friday, August 27, 2010

Just a little bit more!

Hello people! I'm currently having a few more final assignments to go.
And that explains the amount of updates the site is having lately..
So, just wait for the normal me to be back alright! ;)

Sad that I totally miss out MOFEW the other day,
and yes, that's because of my assignments as well.
Guess that you girls are going to kick me for mentioning that a-word again. Ha!
Did went there for like 5 minutes like around 9pm though, but still... T_T

Anyway, normal updates shall be resumed soon alright! ;)
Looking for anything? HERE
Readers' privileges? HERE
Advertising, linking purposes & anything at all?
Email me at shoppingroll@gmail.com
Btw, thanks for all of your support all these while! :)
Thanks for the 880 followers the site is having currently!
Shall plan something for you readers soon too!

Till then!

No comments:

back to top