Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Product Review : Butt Naked? Cat Pee?

Ah, don't get all stressed out,
they're only the name of the flavours from My Lip Stuff! ;)

My Lip Stuff MalaysiaMy Lip Stuff's lip balms are all handmade, skin, earth and animal friendly.
Made of natural ingredients - Beeswax, cocoa butter, castor oil, sunflower oil,
sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe vera, essential and/or flavor oil.
No harsh ingredients in it so need not to worry much! ;)

"Serious lip care with a fun flair" - It might not be the best moisturizing lip balm
on planet earth, but take a look at that amount of flavours they offer!
You'll definitely be thrilled to get one for yourself!

Just so you know , My Lip Stuff is based only in USA,
but thanks to Cynthia, the girl behind Tanks for 5,
you could now purchase their lip balms from My Lip Stuff Malaysia!
Each tube of lip balm is priced at RM12 only, excluding shipping!

So here's what I've got :

__________________Butt Naked & Cat Pee

Sad that those photos I've taken previously are all out of sight,
and hence this much delayed review of the lipbalms!
Was hunting for those pictures in my pendrives, external hard disks,
yes I'm having double of everything, even in my desktop and mini laptop.
I guess I've accidentally deleted it or stored it somewhere I don't know. :(
So yup, these photos are taken after I've been faithfully using it for a month or two!
Glad that it's still presentable. LOL!


Butt Naked
Description : Butt Naked is a refreshing mix of green apple, honeydew, & spicy pear.
__Light and refreshing, just nice for a smack on the lips in the morning!
__A nice combination of apple and melon, with a slight hint of spicy pear.
__And that suddenly reminds me of Each A Cup Bubble Tea and I don't know why!
__It works fine, but it surely couldn't win this awesome flavour below!

Cat Pee
Description: A funny name- but a yummy blend of pink grapefruit, orange, & lime.

__So I've finally got this hot-selling item of theirs - Cat Pee!
__My favourite so far, also the personal favourite out of all flavours of Cynthia! ;)
__Very delicious balm here with hints of lemon, lime and citrus!
__If you're a fan of 7up, Sprite, Kickapoo, you will totally love this to bits!
__Pretty much addicted to this one that I couldn't just stop applying it on my lips
__for that slight hint of fizzy drinks, and even accidentally lick it at times! ;)

__These lipbalms do work as a great moisturizing lip balm,
__glides on my lips well, and even gave a nice shine on my lips too!
__Definitely worth every single cent that you're paying for!

Take a look at some of the flavours here that you could get :

Banana Cream Pie, Cake and Ice Cream, Pink Grapefruit, Mojito, Apple Cider,
Peach Cheesecake, Blueberry Muffin, Cookies and Cream, Creme Brulee,
Red Velvet Cake and the list goes on and on!
Also, do check out the list of flavours that they will be bringing in soon! ;)

Priced at only RM12/tube, better grab em while you can
as nice flavour choices would normally run out of stock!

Here are their on-going promotions :
• Buy 10 tubes of lip balm, receive 2 random tank tops, for FREE!
• Mystery Pack of 2 lip balms at RM23 only (save RM1)
• Mystery Pack of 4 lip balms at RM44 only (save RM4)
• Buy 15 tubes of lip balm, receive 1 mystery tube of lip balm, for FREE!

Hop on over to My Lip Stuff Malaysia for more alright!

No comments:

back to top