Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Looking for :

(Next entry will be up on Mondays!)
• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)


Looking for this exact headband!
Email : u9lee@hotmail.com


I fell in love with this top.. I really want it..
Email : chentaputeh@gmail.com


Email : khairah_lily@yahoo.com


Looking for plain black maxi!
Email : grrrowwl@gmail.com


Looking for skinny braided belts - preferably brown ;)
I have no luck in getting belts like these, always sold out. *sigh*
Email : hennessy_5080@hotmail.my


Looking for this particular bag. I would like the color to be exactly in gray.
Email : lsk_kim@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the first headband, i think skinnyheels.blogspot.com has the exact one..

Shoppingroller ♥ said...

thanks for sharing! ;)

back to top