Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Looking for :

(Next entry will be up on next Monday!)
• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)


I need these before next Wednesday actually. But I need some time to make choices as I'm a very choosy person. And when I've chosen the right item, I still have to wait for the arrival of the item that takes about 2-3 days. So I guess I should look for it now, then by next Wednesday, I can get the items that I wanted.

1. I'm looking for a Long White Tutu that is similar with the picture.
Size S. Price must be below RM50. White colour. Brand New only.

2. I'm looking for a ruffled toga top. Brand New only.
Size S. Price must not be more than RM35. White/Black/Red colour.

E-mail : joannejuann@hotmail.com
--

p/s : urgent entries like this is possible, just remember to tell me
why and when do you need it, if not, it will be posted on Mondays! :)

No comments:

back to top