Monday, July 4, 2011

by I.L.I.F.


Let's have a look at what I.L.I.F. has in store!^^


Tired of basic panel skirts? I.L.I.F. offers you with their latest
'V' design panel skirts
with zipper front! This stylish panel skirt makes
every outfit looks chic effortlessly. Not to fret, the strong grip zipper
and the very stretchable thick spandex material makes it impossible
for the zipper to glide down on its own when you sit. =)
What's more? It comes with an affordable price at RM39 only!!


This lacey-sleeved blazer spells AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!
With a simple one-button and two functional pockets at the front and
a lovely buckle at the back,this blazer is enough to bring you the chic factor.
I.L.I.F. is now selling it at RM59, so what are you waiting for?
Hurry and grab yours now!



Sheer-sleeved cardigan(available in black and navy) RM45
Sheer collared chiffon top(available in black and orange) RM55
I.L.I.F. also sells unique casual tops suitable for work&play!
p/s: Don't you just love the sexy sheer-sleeved cardigan/top? ;-)
The high quality material definitely matches the price!


Not to forget, do drop by at I.L.I.F. for pretty dresses and jumpsuits
suitable for formal and casual occasions =D
Prices range from RM40-RM69


wait.


There is MORE!!

I.L.I.F. is now offering FREE POSTAGE for all their items!!
Don't miss out this great promotion!
Hurry and shop at I LIKE IT FORMAL now!!

[paid advertorial]

No comments:

back to top