Thursday, July 7, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Big Fan of Hershey's?

If you're a fan of Hershey's, these products will certainly look familiar to you! ;)


And now I'd bet you would certainly be thrilled if you could enjoy
these awesome Hershey's products cravings in a guilt-free way!

Guess what these products comes in!



Yup, you see that right! They're all available in lip balm version currently!
Now's that something different eh? ;)


Here are the 3 products that I've got, thanks to Supermodel's Secrets!
1. Hershey’s Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Mega Lip Balm
2. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Lip Balm
3. Hershey’s Milk Duds Chocolate Lip Balm

So, read on for the features on these 3 different flavors of lip balm!


Hershey’s Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Mega Lip Balm
At over 3 times the size of the regular lip balm that we've normally seen,
this is definitely the biggest one that I've ever hold onto in my lifetime! :D
Here's a Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored one, with rich chocolate scent
and a slight hint of peanut butter! Totally recommended for the choco lovers!
And I actually like that fact that it's a Mega lip balm that is
totally huge enough to smack on both upper & lower lips at one go! ;)
Besides, I also love that it doesn't leave any glossy tint on my lips,
it doesn't stain even though it's in brown, and it's not greasy at all!


Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Lip Balm

To-die-for chocolate syrup scent! T__T
This definitely smells the same as the real Hershey's product itself!
But now that I could satisfy my cravings without the calories,
at anytime that I want, this is the perfect lip balm that I really like! :D
Surprisingly, it doesn't leave any brown stain on my lips at all too,
and my, how I love the matte finish on my lips yet it still moisturizes!
The texture is almost the same as the one above, and it's not greasy as well!


Hershey’s Milk Duds Chocolate Lip Balm
While here's another tad bit unique lip balm as well!
First one I've ever seen that's in box-shaped design!
Nice that I could tilt it horizontally and glide it on my lips easily! :D
Milk Chocolate and Caramel Scented lip balm, more towards Caramel I'd say!
For the caramel & coffee lovers out there, here's one that you'll adore!
This lip balm actually leaves a very light sheen, and a very light layer
of maroon-ish tint which I actually don't like it at first, but ends up
being so obsessed about it! :DD I just love that slight touch of Maroon
on my lips I must say, would be a great alternative to a lipstick for me! ;)


(oh look at my adorable little pony over there!)

For satisfying our midnight cravings without the guilt,
yet relieving our chapped and dry lips at the same time from
that evil weather, the dry environment or even under cold temperatures!
We girls just need at least one lip balm in our bag, just in case, no? :)
And what's not to love when you could get them in all sorts of yummy flavors!

Get them yours today from Supermodel's Secrets!
_1. Hershey’s Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Mega Lip Balm (RM16)
_2. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Lip Balm (RM16)
_3. Hershey’s Milk Duds Chocolate Lip Balm (RM16.50)
Totally worth it for such products for sure!
Perhaps it could even be a great random gift for your girl friends!
Psst.. they even have Strawberry flavored one, Mint flavored one,
and even for those who just love natural pink lips & etc! ;)

Or just drop by for a visit at Supermodel's Secrets
for more awesome imported beauty products for us girls! :D

[sponsored advertorial]

No comments:

back to top