Monday, December 3, 2012

Looking for:

• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
_Emails will not be entertained if rules are not followed, serious!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)
Wine red or black. Can be pre order but prefer ready stock. Below RM40.
Email: aphroditevanity@hotmail.com

Looking for studded leather jackets in size S or M
I prefer brand new/never worn, but I will consider preloved if worn only twice or less.
Email: kchushoppi@gmail.com

I'm looking for a skater skirt (not chiffon) in a sweet pink 
just like the one in the picture. Preferably RM40 or below.  
Email: ponniechin@gmail.com

Looking for Herve Leger inspired dresses in size XS to M
I prefer brand new/never worn, but I will consider preloved if worn only twice or less.I am searching in particular for the dress shown in black on the left, but I don't mind it in other colors like nude, red, etc. For dress on the right, I prefer black, but will consider other colors if I like your price offer.
Email: kchushoppi@gmail.com

im looking for this kind of floral pants (same/similar).
price rm55 below, pre-loved are welcome.
Email: mzrreyna@yahoo.com.sg

Looking for these ankle boots in size 39. Below RM100.
Pre-order/ready stock/Prelove would do.
Email: Fyahfish@yahoo.com

Looking for studded ankle boots in size 5/36.
I prefer brand new/never worn, but I will consider preloved if worn only twice or less.
Email: kchushoppi@gmail.com

I'm looking for this pair of shoes. Size 38. Price below RM70.
I dont mind if its pre-ordered. Brand new please :)
Email: aphroditevanity@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

visiting here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

back to top