Monday, August 19, 2013

Looking For:

• Click HERE for more information on how you could do the same!
_Emails will not be entertained if rules are not followed, serious!
• Click HERE to check out on previous entries and help them out! ;)

I don't want the ones like the collar kind. 
I want the same design like the one above.
In black colour cos I'm wearing it inside my graduation's robe 
and I don't want the neck part design to be seen that obvious. 
Email: celinenyw@gmail.com

Similar denim high-waisted shorts as above, Size 26-27/Size S
Cross print dress, Size S
Exact leather sandal, Size 36/5
Would be happy if it's affordable too :)
Email: xcherryjunk@gmail.com

Anyone selling this Mango tribal tube dress?
Saw it for sale at Lush Doodles but is now sold out :(
If you're reselling it or know where to find it please let me know!
Email: jarjar_rocks@hotmail.com

No comments:

back to top